I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the time duration list below", which for a Hamilton watch was two years.Hamilton's factory warranty terms are to replace the watch if there is any defect in the watch within the first two years.

One of the listed features on the watch is that it is water resistant to 100 meters. The first time I dove with the watch underwater to about 30 meters, it filled with moisture, and the crown was ruined to the point that it slid off of the watch. When I sent in the watch to Certified Watch Store for warranty service, they kept it for a few weeks, and then sent it back to me still full of moisture, and with the crown sliding off. No explanation, just a useless watch that I bought from them for over $400 a few weeks prior.

Speaking to Certified Watch Store on the phone is maddening, as they rudely point out that their warranty never would actually replace a watch, only repair, and they don't warrant use underwater, and it must have been my fault anyway. To their defense, it's important to point out that if you keep scrolling way down page two of their warranty description, ignoring the top part where they say they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions", they eventually do describe that they don't warrant water damage, and they never say they will replace a watch, only repair it.

So the condescending phone support people are right - the small print at the bottom completely contradicts what the warranty says up top.Certified Watch Store has great prices on quality watches - just pray that you never need support from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of hamilton khaki field watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $430. Certified Watch Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hamilton khaki field watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Certified Watch Store.

Had an Experience with Certified Watch Store?

Comments