Style and Design

Certified Watch Store messaged me to see if they could answer any questions (typical bot program I'm guessing). I had a few questions and they asked me to wait for an actual representative...No prob.

Ten minutes after I ask my questions, no response or follow up, so i ask if someone is still on their way to help. No response. Then 30 minutes later, I finally say bye and several minutes after that someone responds with just "We're not Jet.com"... They said that because I thought I was on Jet.com (Jet.com apparently directed me straight to the vendor website selling that specific item I was shopping for..)

So I figure, great. Now I know exactly who to write a bad review for... zero customer service, then I get insulted with still no actual help on the item I would like to purchase? Worst non-service ever. Maybe I would not have felt insulted if your business first apologized for the delay then kindly corrected my mistake about the company I was working with... then actually answered my questions. I refuse to ever purchase from Certified Watch Store and will tell others about my own experience with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Certified Watch Store. The most disappointing about certified watch store customer care from Certified Watch Store was ignoring my problem and not responding and very irresponsible service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Certified Watch Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Certified Watch Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Certified Watch Store?

Comments